Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Felicity's summer dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I received Felicity's summer dress today - it doesn't have the ribbon around the waist, but looks downright adorable without it (I knew, that the ribbon won't be included). Do you think, that an apron or pinafore would look good with this dress?
    TIA!
    Oh, Molly is wearing it in my album...

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I think it's look great with a pinafore or something similar. Maybe white with a little pattern?

    I don't if you already know this but the ribbon waistband is availible as a replacement part as well.

    Summer Gown Sash EAO-50 $2

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I didn't knew! Thanks for the heads-up!
    I'm still new to this, so I don't know, where to get replacement parts?

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Martina's*Mommy:
    No, I didn't knew! Thanks for the heads-up!
    I'm still new to this, so I don't know, where to get replacement parts?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You can order them either on a mail-in order or over the phone with AG customer service. They can't be bought online or at the stores.

    Other than that's it exactly like ordering any other item.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG doesn't ship to the Netherlands... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You could always have someone from the US order it and ship it to you. That shouldn't be too hard.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, that's right. I guess, I need more [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •